UCO Student Central Card
The Central Card is your official UCO student ID card, providing access to a range of campus services, and is your MidFirst Bank Visa® check card. On or off campus, you can use your Central Card at ATMs and anywhere you see the Visa® logo. Your Central Card is a check card, not a credit card, and deducts purchases and withdrawals directly from your MidFirst Bank Broncho Checking account.
The Central Card
The Central Card
The Central Card provides you access to a variety of university services and benefits:
- Your official UCO student ID
- Access to meal plans
- Access to the Wellness Center
- Access to library privileges
- Access for athletic events
Learn more about the Central Card university benefits.
The Central Card serves as your MidFirst Bank Visa® check card with direct access to your Broncho Checking account:
- Accepted at millions of Visa® locations, including purchase activity at campus bookstores, and campus health and parking services
- Access to MidFirst Bank ATMs on the UCO campus
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your Broncho Checking account
Report A Lost Card
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your Central Card is lost or stolen, contact MidFirst Bank immediately using the guidelines below. We will assist you in protecting your account from a loss and future fraudulent charges.
Report a lost or stolen Central Card to MidFirst Bank:
- Immediately report your lost or stolen Central Card by contacting MidFirst Bank customer service at 888-MIDFIRST (643-3477) 24 hours a day.
Report your lost or stolen card to UCO:
- Immediately report your lost or stolen Central Card by calling the UCO Card office at 405-974-2727 during business hours.
Suspect you are a victim of fraud?
Contact a credit bureau
After speaking with a MidFirst representative, you can contact the three major credit bureaus to place a fraud alert on your credit file. You also can order one free credit report per year from each of the three credit bureaus.
More information on how MidFirst Bank protects your privacy and keeps your information safe.
How to Use Your Central Card
How to use your NEW Central ID Visa® Check Card
The silver stripe at the top is for banking functions such as ATM use & purchases debiting your MidFirst checking account.
The black stripe at the bottom is for university functions such as athletic events or at the library.
Security features of your check card
- When using your card, always select credit instead of debit when making a purchase. Choosing credit ensures you are protected from unauthorized purchases by Zero Liability Protection.1
- MidFirst Bank provides continuous fraud monitoring of your card activity.
- Each card is issued with a three digit security code on the back which adds additional protection when shopping online or over the phone.
- Sign the back of your card immediately.
- Deactivate any unused check cards on your account to minimize fraud risk.
- Memorize your PIN and never write it down or disclose it to anyone.
- For your protection, there are daily withdrawal and purchase limitations on your card – call 888-MIDFIRST (643-3477) for more information.
1Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional benefits or visit www.visa.com/security.